UoSAT telemetry formats?

Is there anything more recent on this than "Telemetry on the UoSAT-3
PACSAT Communications Experiment"? I'm playing with some software
of my own to decode telemetry, and am seeing some weird stuff coming
from TMSAT...

The software is a school project - it listens to a KISS TNC, decodes
a (tiny) subset of AX.25 and extracts UoSAT format telemetry. It's
written in Visual Basic, though I've heard you can get the death penalty
for that in some jurisdictions. :-)

All pointers on telemetry formats appreciated!

Laura Halliday VA3LDH   "Que les nuages soient notre pied
Grid: FN03gs                a terre..." - Hospital/Shafte