Intermediate range AZ-EL rotators?

Hi,

I will probably be replacing my ancient Kenpro AZ-EL rotators in the next
year or so, and am wondering if someone can recommend a replacement?  The
Yaesu system is basically the same, and will certainly do.  The units which
M2 sells are outstanding, but they would about double my station investment
costs!  Is anyone aware of something which is intermediate in cost and
capabilities, and if so, a US source?

Alan
WA4SCA