Site update

The following sites have been updated...I thank all for their comments
concerning the old graphics.  A better scanner here should make all
graphics much clearer.

http://home.san.rr.com/doguimont/uploads

or

http://members.aol.com/dguimont

Briefly the site has construction information on various small, inexpensive
satellite antennas of various configurations.  Some are new, and some are
updated.  Tests are continuing on a tracking program control for relay
selection of various small antenna configurations.  It should be up there,
shortly.
No fancy pictures to delay the download, just the meat...
browse.txt describes the content in brief.

Again, please let me know your experiences with the information.
         73 Dave   wb6llo@amsat.org

          Disagree; I learn.