Re: Satellite Info...

That is indeed true!  You should realize that even that far back, Ed
Hilton, Don Norgaard and I successfully designed an INBAND crystal filter
which would relay 2 meter inband signals!  I think the original message
was asking that very point, although no one including me would ever
propose such a nightmare-ish project nowdays!  Cliff Buttschardt  K7RR