UO-36 S band testing

For stations in Europe, we will be resuming testing of the S band downlink
on UO-36 again this evening.  The first pass will be at 15:20UTC and it is
expected that the S band downlink will be switched on for 10 minutes during
that pass.  The output power is about 1500mw and the signal is 1Mb/s BPSK
(1MHz bandwidth).  The downlink frequency is 2401MHz.

This may be useful for people to test downconverters.  If anyone does manage
to receive the downlink, please drop me a message.

Testing was stopped over the past few weeks as the satellite has not been
seeing any eclipse and the temperature has been very hot.  This period has
now passed and we're resuming imaging and payload testing.

73
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO