TMSAT images

Hi,
I've got a web site available for downloading all raw images from TMSAT.
While this is only updated every few days, the automatic scripts running
here ensure that all files will be available.  I'll keep the last 50MB or so
of images in this directory for people to download.

The address is -:
http://www.sstl.co.uk/amsat/rawdata/

Note that these are the raw images and you will need a viewer such as VK5HIs
excelent viewer for Win95/NT to display the images.

Cheers
Chris