Re: qsl info.

> In a message dated 99-06-19 23:24:51 EDT, GREGWYCOFF@havilandtelco.com writes:
>
> > I am looking for a address, for F8APM that was worked on AO-10 but can't
> >  find him. if anyone has the info. please email me direct.
> >  thanks and 73's

For Information the french Callsign are with ONLY one suffix ...
F4APM has passed the CW exams and is now F8APM ....

F1xxx (CEPT 2) is F5xxx (CEPT 1 , CW exam)
F4xxx (CEPT 2) is F8xxx (CEPT 1 , CW exam)

F6xxx is old callsign with CW Exam (As F2xx,F3xx,F5xx,F8xx,F9xx)

There could be F6abc and F5abc and F8abc  but NO F1abc and F5abc !

73 de YANN - F1NGP (Maybe one day F5NGP :-)