Re: Field Day

At 12:44 6/19/1999 -0400, k4yd wrote:

>What sats is everyone planning on working for Field day.  I am relatively
>new and would like to make a few contacts with my club.  I will have to
>use voice only.
>
>k4yd

Hello,

The Ozaukee County Amateur Radio Club  (OZ) will be running 4A
from southern Wisconsin.

I plan on being on AO-10, F0-20, FO-29, AO-27, and the Pacsats.
Please look for "Wisconsin 9 Lousy Operator"  W9LO   :)

Hope everyone has a good Field Day! Get on and make some q's.

73 Gary

Gary Bargholz
http://www.execpc.com/~n9uur
AMSAT Area 9 Coordinator, Wisconsin
Chairman:   W.A.R. The WI Association of Repeaters
Treasurer:  M.R.C. The Milwaukee Repeater Club
Owner:      N9UUR-10 Milwaukee APRServe IGate
                  (N9UUR.IMC.MU.EDU:23)