Re: Field Day

At 12:44 6/19/1999 -0400, k4yd wrote:

>What sats is everyone planning on working for Field day.  I am relatively
>new and would like to make a few contacts with my club.  I will have to use
>voice only.
>
>k4yd

The Fort Pierce ARC will be active this Field Day from the campus of Indian
River Community College (Grid Square EL97).

We will be class 2A, South Florida, using the call sign K4RS.  We plan to
operate voice on AO-10, FO-20, FO-29, AO-27, and RS-12/13.  Digital
activities we be on the 9600 birds UO-22, KO-25, and TO-31.  Please
remember to only upload ONE greeting file per satellite.

We look forward to working ALL of you this year ;-)

73 de Roger Snyder, K4RS
Internet: k4rs@amsat.org or k4rs@iname.com
AX.25 packet: K4RS @ N4XEO.#FTP.FL.USA.NOAM
Satellite: K4RS @ UO-22, KO-25, or TO-31