Need an easy-to-build FD antenna?

Hi all.

I've put some information on my webpage describing easy-to-build mode J LEO
antennas.  They are a "new and improved" (higher gain) version of the popular
"eggbeater" antennas.

If you need a quick and easy high-gain omni antenna for Field Day, check it
out.

>From my home page, follow the "Eggbeater" link to the "Eggbeater II Field Day
Antenna" link:
http://members.aol.com/k5oe

Or, you can go directly to the Eggbeater II page:
http://members.aol.com/k5oejerry/eggbeater2.htm

73,
Jerry, K5OE