Re: [htaprs] THD7 Signal Strength

Hi Bob,

It was good to talk to you and I picked up some very good
tips from you I might add, thanks again..

However, I find it hard to believe what you say about the
packets received...

 Are all the packets that are hitting half scale and beyond
but not being decoded are over-deviated transmitters?  It
seems so when you listen carefully, 60-70 percent of all
packets have noise on thier signals, even though they are
reading high on the scale.. Curious...

73