Demise of KLM

-- [ From: Don DeJarnette - Simplecom * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

As I believe Mark Twain once said "The news of my demise is premature".

This is also true for KLM.

I just spoke with the owner. They ARE in business and have product for
immediate sale including their excellent 2M-22C. He said the reason for the
confusion is that they are revamping their web page for on-line purchases.

73 de Don KC4YRT