Re: KLM Antennas

Hi All

I noticed BB comments that  KLM went toes-up.      I had to have some of
the KLM button insulators recently .     I found out that MFJ bought
Mirage but not the antenna part of the business.        The KLM antenna
part is located in the state of Washington .
The phone numbers are :

Voice   360 794-2923
Fax       360 794-0294

I had a rapid response .   I hope this helps.

Joe Murray   K0VTY
AMSAT # 0860