RE: 2 mtr 14 element ?

What's to tell?  I wanted to get some parts, but no way.
Try their website.  http://www.klm-antennas.com/  AES
is closing out the entire line.  A sad day for the
antenna buyer.  Hope M2 gets a polarity switch on the
sat antennae soon.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Al Gore....  First it was Love Story.
Then he invented the internet.  Now
he's behind the Russians in Kosovo.

heh heh heh heh . . . do you really want me to go there???