RE: Restoring/Preserving aluminum??

There is a product that is made for aluminum contact joints
on antennae.  It is called Penetrox-A, and I have seen it
sold by AES and others.  As I remember, a palm-sized bottle
was about $10.00  I also have a cup of some sort of copper
paste that KLM gave with their KT-34 antenna.  Since KLM
went toes-up, maybe somebody knows about that stuff.

These are all I know about.  If there is something better
out there, somebody please come forward and teach us.

Thanks Y-all.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/