Restoring/Preserving aluminum??

Greetings all

I'm about to move my satellite antennas on to a new tower, and
would like to chemically clean them before they're re-mounted.
I would like to use an aluminum treatment that prevents oxidation,
and preserves the antennas, but would rather not paint them.

The antennas have been in use for 8 years and exhibit a dull finish,
but do not show any signs of pitting.

Are there any spray or brush on aluminum preservatives available for
this purpose?

I understand there is an acid that can be used to clean aluminum...has
anyone tried this method of cleaning?

Thanks
Tony/AB2CJ