Re: VK4 0n A0-27 (maritime mobile), 21-25 June

Very interesting Doug.  When the ENDEAVOUR was here in Morro Bay, CA, I
repaired one of the GMDSS radios in the former pantry on the second deck.
It was my donation to a fine effort in my view.
     Note once again the common bond of AMSAT!!  Cliff K7RR/W6HDO