VK4 0n A0-27 (maritime mobile), 21-25 June

Now that I've made a few contacts, I feel free to announce that I'm
going to be operating maritime mobile from SF to Eureka on 21 to 25
June.

I'll be on board the Australian ship ENDEAVOUR, a square-rigger that's
a replica of Cook's ship that explored large parts of the Pacific, so
when we're more than 12 miles out, I'll be signing VK4BPI.

Our track up the coast is undetermined as yet, but there's a
possibility I'll be in grid squares CM77,78,79, or maybe even CM69 or
CN60 (or still others).  I'll keep track and will be announcing them.
I'll be using an Arrow antenna with an ICW31 HT, and tape recorder for
logging.

Thanks to KD6PAG for his help and advice.
73, doug

PS I'll also be trying for a Field Day contact as W6LL.