From: Alan Biddle [mailto:APBIDDLE@att.net]
Sent: 14 June 1999 18:01
To: AMSAT-BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] 2 UoSat questions

Hi,

Where does WISP store the list of file names to be downloaded?  Suddenly it
is requesting an endless list of 8 digit files, none of which are on the
bird. (KO-25)  Probably it will eventually exhaust the list, but the endless
WA4SCA No -2 messages are probably annoying other users as well.  Of course
nothing shows in the directory of files to be downloaded.

Also, if I use one of the lower priority downloads, 1,2, or 3, they get
downloaded as requested, but do not appear in the files to be downloaded
directory.  Any info on modifying the directory specifications to include
these?

Alan