Re: F/S: Superb Icom Satellite Station

An update for those still sending me email:

The Icom IC-1271A 1.2 GHz transceiver and TV-1200 ATV
adapter *HAVE BEEN SOLD.*  Thanks for your inquiries.

The Icom IC-SM6 desk mic has also been sold.  Thanks for
asking.

The IC-271H with PS-35 power supply, pre-amp and UX-14
computer control adapter IS STILL AVAILABLE.

The IC-471H with PS-35 power supply and UX-14 computer
control adapter IS STILL AVAILABLE.

And the Icom CT-16 Satellite Interface Unit IS STILL
AVAILABLE.

Send me a private email OFF LIST to make an offer on any
available items.  Thanks
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would