f.s. multiport adapter

  hi guys please excuse the slightly off topic post but since a lot of us
need these
for our station set up i figured i would post it and give you first crack at
it.
thanks alan

hi the name here is alan and i have the following multiport adapter for
sale;
 digi arnet 4 rs232 port adapter card. it is a isa full length card and is
settable to different irq's and addresses. 115k to eack port.
  it has the win 3.1 drivers and docs and is in good condition. (unknown win
95/8 driver availability).
  perfect for those setting up a multi user system or ???
  will sell for $65 shipped or will trade for a older 30 watt vhf rig. If
you are
interested in in please e-mail me back at the address below. thanks alan.

nnnn
Alan Bethel KE6QIS
KE6QIS Satellite Ops. Ctnr.
Grid CN70vs
Satellites UO-22, UO-36, TO-31, ko-25,  AO-27
E-mail ke6qis@northcoast.com
Packet ke6qis@k7wwa.#nca.ca.usa.noam