AO-27 Schedule

Ron (VE7VVW),
Before you go out and run some more QSO's on AO-27 would it be possible
to QSL our contact with me on FO-20 13 December 1998 ????. It is a new
grid for me. I did send you several e-mail requests !!  Anyway have fun
and enjoy the HT and ARROW antenna. But don't forget your prior
commitments. 73 de Peter, NH6VB.