RATS FT-847 Software

I recently purchased your RATS FT-847 software as advertised on the
amsat-bb.  The main reason that I purchased your software was for Doppler
tuning on analog satellites.  You can imagine how disappointed I was to
discover that this feature has not yet been included.

To add insult to injury, your web site implies that this feature is
available now.  I believe that you should change your web site to indicate
the true state of affairs (like you did with band scope and transverter
remapping).

The description of version 1.1.0 (May 1, 1999) indicates these features
will be available in "the next week or two".  This information is only
available to those who have purchased the software and have been issued a
password to access that area of the web site.

I believe that your software shows great promise, but it is still very much
a work in progress and NOT ready for prime time.  Needless to say, I will
be checking your web site often looking for new versions.

73 de Roger Snyder, K4RS
Internet: k4rs@amsat.org or k4rs@iname.com
AX.25 packet: K4RS @ N4XEO.#FTP.FL.USA.NOAM
Satellite: K4RS @ UO-22, KO-25, or TO-31