AO-27 QSO's from Montana

I just returned to the cyber world (motel room) from my Montana vacation(DN38). I was able to work quite a few central and western states, Canada and Alaska. I tried to work the east coast and the west coast several times but the signal was blocked by the mountains that were greater than 30 degrees in elevation.

I will respond with QSL's as soon as I get home.

73 de Don KC4YRT