F/S: Superb Icom Satellite Station

Upgrading my satellite station and have the following Icom
radio equipment for sale that will be
the envy of any satellite or terrestrial VHF/UHF operators.
Will sell separately or consider offer
for the entire package:

IC-271H ­ 100 watt all-mode 144-148 MHz transceiver with
internal power supply, manual, hand
mic, internal pre-amp, and very rare UX-14 computer control
unit installed.  Good condition.
$650.00 OBO shipped CONUS.

IC-471H ­ 75 watt all-mode 430-450 Mhz transceiver with
internal power supply, manual, hand
mic, original box, and very rare UX-14 computer control unit
installed.  Very clean condition.
$750.00 OBO shipped CONUS.

IC-1271A with TV-1200 ­ 10 watt all-mode 1240-1300 Mhz
transceiver with internal power
supply, manual, hand mic, original box, and very rare UX-14
computer control unit installed.
Also has installed the exceptionally hard to find TV-1200
television adapter for sending and
receiving amateur fast-scan television using any camcorder
or other video source.  Exceptionally
clean condition.  $1,100.00 OBO shipped CONUS.

CT-16 Satellite Interface Unit allows any one of the above
radios to control tuning of another to
keep satellite uplink and downlink frequencies
synchronized.  Like new. $100.00 OBO shipped
CONUS.

IC-SM6 ­ Deluxe Electret Desk Mic with built-in pre-amp.
Works with any of the above radios.
Very clean, with foam wind screen.  $60.00 OBO shipped
CONUS.

Please respond OFF LIST with personal email to me if
interested in any of this equipment.
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would