Re: Overdue items of interest.

Stephen

SUNSAT is still undergoing testing. Current the Satellite operates in
mode B over weekend while visable from South Africa.

On 23 June we are having an open discussion at a SA AMSAT meeting with
the Ground Controllers to plot the way forward and to establish the
pattern for international access. Will keep you posted on the AMSAT BB

73

Hans ZS5AKV