RE: 1200 Baud AX.25 digipeaters in space!

Nice, but I am not willing to modify my KAM, I use it for other
things too.  1200bd AX-25 is legal above 28 MHz, and there are
some stations doing this too.  Wish the sats used the standard
AX-25.

Y-all have a great evening,

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org