Overdue items of interest.

Just looking for current status on the following open
items.  Anyone with info. please reply... Thanks.

* Pansat  -  Was there for the launch, but where did
                 it go?  Almost eight months now.

* Sunsat  -  Last heard it was to be commissioned in
                 March.

* Sputnik-41  -  French QSL's were to be sent "shortly
                      after it's batteries died".  That was a
                      while ago.  I know,  I was the last
                      recorded station reporting any signal.

* Sputnik-40  -  Still optimistic that we may all see a
                       card from the Russians... some year.

Anyone with connecting in these areas?  If so, see
what you can find out.

73 de Steve
K5PK@amsat.org