Re: Thank you WB6FZH/KH6

Gerry,
Ditto here on the comments regarding Greg's exemplary behavior.  He was also
my first KH6 contact:  CW on FO-20.  He stayed with me through a series of
failed attempts over a three week period until I got my antennas just right
to be able to work FO-20 at just a few degrees.   He also gave me the
reference for my eventual contact in KL7 on the same bird:  AL7JK.

He has a terrific website worth visiting at:  http://members.aol.com/greg6fzh/
There you can see he also has interests in QRP, boat anchors, and contesting.

I hope I didn't embarrass you Greg, but you deserve the praise :-)

73,
Jerry, K5OE