9600bpsFSK satellite modulation

Is there anybody with luck decoding of UoSAT-3 9600bpsFSK modulation recently?
I've been trying for several months but no success.
The signal strength is sufficient, the DCD is always locked steadily, and
the eye pattern is SO BEAUTIFUL like the state of the art UoSAT-12. However,
the sound is strange and no data decoded.
I guess no data on downlink no longer, or not in ax.25 ?

73, Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK