Re: [htaprs] Re: BBS's versus DIGIPEATERS in space

In a message dated 99-06-07 23:48:48 EDT, kd9kc@elp.rr.com writes:

<< > I know that this is not going to everyone...but let's say
 > they think of
 > ROMIR as a "country"...like the Vatican or the UN in NY or
 > elsewhere....give
 > them 1  QSL and let them move on...that's what I meant...no DXCC
 > credit...just a QSL card..then let the DX'ers feel
 > fulfilled...Let ARRL sort
 > it out
 >
 > Roger  WA1KAT

 OK.... and where does this leave the grid-square and state hunters?
 Is the next step to limit the number of contacts per year of each
 amateur?  I am for good useable ideas.  I still do not see the merit
 of your proposal.

 Really trying hard...

 Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV >>

One QSL per Year, Millennium, till it falls down...what ever...

examples:

WA1KAT>de ROMIR/ QSL/ QSO # 33174/ 73's /QRZ?
or
WA1KAT>de ROMIR/ DUPE/ 73's/ QRZ?

(Ignore my format...just for illustration purposes..)

Send everyone with a QSO # and a SASE a QSL and let them go on there merry
way...no grid squares state or anything or anything...just a contact

And believe me they will dissappear when you send them a card...nothing
special...
just a QSL

Roger
WA1KAT