RE: [htaprs] Re: BBS's versus DIGIPEATERS in space

OK.... and where does this leave the grid-square and state hunters?
Is the next step to limit the number of contacts per year of each
amateur?  I am for good useable ideas.  I still do not see the merit
of your proposal.

Really trying hard...

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Its so hot in El Paso that farmers are feeding the chickens
crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs !!!