RE: Re: [sarex] BBS's versus DIGIPEATERS in space

It is nice to know that at this particular time in history we are
doing something right!  <GRIN>   The UI contacts I have had have
been fun, and I didn't need to wait for the system to disconect
before calling somebody else.  It really works.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.