Thank you WB6FZH/KH6

Wow.  Got home today and there was a thick, padded envelope from Hawaii.
Hmmm.... what the devil is this?  Has a call sign on it.  Now I have a clue.

Couple of weekends ago, I had my first contact on AO-27.  I was excited to
say the least.  I remember hearing a call sign from Hawaii.  As it turns out,
it was Greg G. aka WB6FZH/KH6.

Greg took the time and expense to mail me a tape of the pass along with a
couple of pictures and a diskette containing other pictures and the WAV file
of the contact.

I am humbled that Greg would do such a random act of kindness.  I'll try to
remember that act and do it to another new ham down the road.

Greg:  anytime you're in the PHX area, dinner's on me!

Best wishes all,
Gerry
http://www.qrz.com/callsign.html?callsign=k1lro

PS:  Anyone want to weigh in on the various satellite-ready radios that are
on the market?  I don't want to start a debate but would like to hear
opinions on current radios on the market and your likes/dislikes.  If that
isn't a relevant thread for this reflector, please e-mail me off-list.