Re: S92RS on AO-10

> From:          "KF4FDJ (Mike in Ft. Myers, FL)" <seven77@gate.net>
> Hardy, S92RS created the biggest pileup I've ever heard on a satellite,
> with what sounded like 100 stations calling at the same time.  It
> sounded a bit like I would imagine a descent into Dante's Hell would
> sound like.

It was the biggest Pile-up I've never heard ... With QSB , BIG-GUNS
using EME-POWER :-(  , STUPIDS OPs (Do you know what does QRX mean
!!!)

Latest SAT Pile-up was VK0IR as I remember but it was SPLIT Operation
and , I think , it's better ....

By the way I'm very happy as S92RS is my DXCC #100 !!!

Any good news about Sat operation of CY9SS ?

Anyone rcvd QSL of PZ1EH or D44BS ? (After one Year QSL direct)

73 de YANN - F1NGP - AMSAT-F #00028