Re: [sarex] BBS's versus DIGIPEATERS in space

I believe the problem is the 280 disconnects you listed below, caused by
poor operators not monitoring the downlink, and not waiting for the
connected station to disconnect.  I have sent questions to MIR crews in
the past, usually without receiving any disconnects.  There is nothing
more thrilling ( besides a voice QSO ) than to connect to the MIR's PBBS,
and have mail waiting, from a cosmonaut!  So I guess to each his own.
TNX & 73, Al / KD4SFF