RE: Re: Ham radio?

This is the kind of cryptic message that causes confusion.
Am I the only one who doesn't have a copy of the 1996
proceedings?  This could be something important, or of
no importance whatsoever.  In either case, it will have no
affect on me, since I have no idea what it is about, good
or bad.

Oh-well, hope it doesn't say that all satellites will quit
working on 1-1-2000 (Y2).  Maybe I better hold off getting
that satellite array up on the roof till next year.  (GRIN)

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.