SUndays MIR passes

Well, at the risk of boring you, here are the MIR passes for
SUnday.  If you have a THD7 or other QRP packet station (5w), come join us
with UI frames or APRS via R0MIR on 145.985.  Please, share the time.
Your objective is only to get one or 2 packets digipeated and to see
how many other stations you capture...  If the BBS is in use, drop to
1 Watt.

PDT   MDT   CDT   EDT
----  ----  ----  ----
...   ...   1113  1213
1046  1146  1249  1352
1219  1321  1424  1527
1355  1457  1600  1700
1531  1633  1735  1838
1706  1808  1910  2013
1842  1944  2047  2150
2018  2120  ...   ...

Actually, since I have gotten in on EVERY pass that I have tried, while
using only the 5 watt HT and the rubber duck, I think I will back off and
drop to 1 watt for a while to see how that goes.  This is 16 dB below
any conventional 50 watt station trying to use the BBS.  He will capture
the MIR receiver every time.  No problem...

de WB4APR