Re: unknown abbreviations

On Fri, 4 Jun 1999 18:26:55 +0200, "Gerhard Paul" <df6sw@fto.de> wrote:

> HT  Handie Talkie which is a registered trademark of Motorola

> UI Unumbered Info... such as a packet of information which is sent out and
     expects no reply confirming it made it to where it was sent

> ROMIR Actually it's R0MIR which is the callsign for the digipeater on the
        Russian Space Station Mir.

> thanks

No problem, just let us know if we can help in any other way!

73 Jeff W4JEF

    *--------- Jeff Johns W4JEF - AMSAT# 32615 - QRP-L# 1857 ----------*
    |jeffj@scott.net  w4jef@amsat.org |     Reserve Patrol Captain     |
    |  Satellite: Mir R0MIR-1, AO-27  | Jefferson County Sheriff's Dept|
    |200LX+BayPac+FT50=Portable Packet|     QTH Birmingham, AL USA     |
    *------------ Finger jeffj@scott.net for my PGP RSA key -----------*