UO-26 update

Due to the increase in satellite temperature over the past few days we've
had to turn the 437.025MHz 38k4 downlink off again.  This transmitter is
generating too much heat now that the satellite is in continuous sunlight.
Hopefully over the next few days we will change the attitude mode of the
satellite and we'll then be able to put the transmitter back on.

The 437.4MHz 9k6 transmitter is still on.

73,
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO