Thanks and address change

Thanks to all who helped out and/or made contacts during
my Dayton demos. Weekends are always challenging but you
guys made the demos easy. Thanks particularly to Mike in
Vermont whos got the ball rolling each day.

After trying for weeks to get my amsat.org reflector address
changed I give up. Netcom's service has gotten so bad of late
I am giving up the account.

I can be contacted at kk5yy@arrl.net for the moment. If my
amsat.org reflector address gets changed in the future that
will start working again.

Field Day 1999 will make the start of my 3 week sorjourn to
Alaska. I will try to be on all passes that cover the lower 48
so if you need Alaska look for me. Be warned I am slow with cards.

Also I am looking for Canadian and/or NW lower 48 stations to
receive APRS and SSTV via AO-27 I don't want to do this on the
weekend or big lower 48 passes but it would be fun to send some
pix and locations and put them on a web page. Let me know if you
can help.

                    Adios and 73 Jerry KK5YY