TrackBox CAT interface

Hello-

We have been trying to get our TrakBox to do Doppler correction to our
FT-736R with little success.  We are trying to use pin 3 on CN4, the YAESU
TTL terminal.  However, during tracking data does not appear to be
transmitted (looking at the pin with an oscilloscope).  There are only
small 100mV spikes present.  Has anyone ever experienced a similar
scenario?

A couple questions that come to mind are:

Does the TrakBox require input from the radio?

At one point I recall reading that the CAT pinout in the YAESU manual is
incorrect.. Is there any truth in that?

Thanks a bunch,

Andrew Taylor
KC0BPD