Yaesu FT-847, MFJ-1278B, KCT and Wisp

I need help with connecting my Yaesu FT-847 to my MFJ-1278B, also involved
will be the KCT and Wisp.
I just got an MFJ-1278B and the optional 9600 baud modem that fits inside.
I need wiring diagrams , there are many options for wiring and I can't make
heads or tails.
Specifically the Yaesu 847 has 'Data in/out' and 'PKT' connectors on the
back, I need to know how to interface both of these to my MFJ-1278B. I want
to try all modes eventually.

- Thanks in advance
- Mark West