Re: Need help: Hurricanes

>  What I need help with is, for her summer science project,
> she will be studying and tracking Hurricanes.  Does anybody know
> of a good web site or sites to track hurricanes real-time or
> near-real time?  Something that shows lat-lon etc.  I know
> somebody out there does this.  Thanks.

best place is from the horse's mouth. here is the hurricane hunters web page
which also includes tracks of some of the old hurricanes.

http://www.hurricanehunters.com/welcome.htm

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1 (W1), T12, 5.7MHz at 103 deg