Need help: Hurricanes

Hi Y-all,

	Well, for reasons that I won't go into here, my XYL
and I have decided to home-school our 12 y/o daughter.  Naaa,
XYL was a teacher in Germany before I took her from her career.
It has never been easier... even so, and we surely will do
at least as well as the "LOCAL" school.

	What I need help with is, for her summer science project,
she will be studying and tracking Hurricanes.  Does anybody know
of a good web site or sites to track hurricanes real-time or
near-real time?  Something that shows lat-lon etc.  I know
somebody out there does this.  Thanks.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/