RE: Las Cruces QTH?

Las Cruces is 50 miles away, but in a pinch I could lend a
hand etc.  Hope somebody closer shows up though.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
The farthest WEST ham in West Texas.

Its so hot in El Paso that farmers are feeding the chickens
crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs !!!