Las Cruces QTH?

I have been contacted by an AMSAT member who has been off the satellites
for 20 years and is wanting some local help with getting back on again.  He
is in Las Cruces, NM, K5ZI, Bill Johnston.  I sent him an e-mail with a cc
to the Los Alamos area cordinator but the AC mail bounced.  Anyone know
what the correct e-mail address for the NM AC is and is there anyone on
here in the Las Cruces area that can help him?

--
73, Roy

Internet: w0sl@amsat.org