Re: antenna rig and Lightning

My two cent's worth folks:  there is an excellent book (was?) published by
Polyphaser Corp. that many of you Hams may be familiar with.  It described
grounding like no other book I've ever read before; so for what it's worth
here are the "details" on Polyphaser Corp.

PolyPhaser Corp.
P.O. Box: 9000
Minden, NV 89423-9000, USA.
1(800) 325-7170  or  (775) 782-2511