RE: LAN noise?

I run 4 computers, and 2 printers, on 10-Base2 net.  PCI card
in my computer, and ISA cards in the other 3.  I have no real
noticeable noise, but YMMV.

I do use the Radio Shack snap on cores for noise suppression
from the monitor.  If you have specific questions, I will
try to answer them.

Vy73,  Mike.   KD9KC    MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@elp.rr.com  -  kd9kc@amsat.org
Home page: http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/