LAN noise?

I find I need to network three computers in the shack shared
with two harmonics, and I'm concerned about noise from the LAN
lines as well as rf pickup by them.  I expect to use Ethernet.
I enjoy hf operations as well as vhf and above.

Anyone have experiences with this they might share?  I abhor
computer noise in my satellite receivers...as well as hf ones.

73,

Steve Bienvenu  W5ZA

amsat #9851